Followers

Sunday, August 24, 2008

People around me...

Hey guys..
What's for today?! *Thinking hard..*.. Erm, let it be a general topic this time. Actually, there is so much I want to say here. Gosh!! I need more ideas. idea..idea..

It's already August. I am going to be 27 on this coming December. Time passing by... and *poof!! I'm getting older each year..duh!~..lolx! I have seen types of people around me. As a start..OFFICE~*

Politic in the office..*rollin eyes*..The bosses, expecting compliments from the subordinates, and there is a time where those bosses looking for compliments from the superiors~wth is that!..*getting emo* ..but that not only applies to the bosses..it also applies to the employees that is a lil bit lower than the bosses (like me..*rollin eyes*) compliment 'the bos's to get promotion..duh!~ silly~ and yes, I know I am nobody..but that doesn't mean that MY opinion is useless!~ well there are some bosses think they are superb..and opinions from the subordinates are bulls**t..but hey! not all of 'em are like that..^_^ (AMTM..my current supervisor a.k.a the boss - thousands thanks to her for being a understanding Boss..a nice one ^_^) Ehmm..I haven't finish yet >.<>die-hard-fan a.k.a 'kipas-susah-mati punye'<- ..lolx..I bet u guys understand the meaning of it ^_^ the 'I'll do anything for the boss to gain good name..etc..' type of people..The Malay calls it, 'kipas worang punye'.. Too many types of people in such a small office..selfish, 'die hard fan', plastics..etc..~*to name a few..*rollin eyes* Sometimes, I do wonder, why these people have to do such things..coz, as for me, its useless. I'd prefer to be sincere, in every perspective.. "Friends, they make life extra sweeter"..agree??..anyone raise your hand if you agree!! ^_^ Friends, they come and go, only true friend will stay with us, during the ups and downs..they will always be there..^_^ But sadly *wiping tears* I've once been back-stabbing by a very VERY close friend. It's hard for me to forgive her at first, but after a while, I'd realize, NOBODY IS PERFECT..~~ Like I said earlier, I am so busy right now.. and I mean VERY BUSY.. I know, some of my friends think I left them out and broke some of their promises..a few times I know and I admit it . But guys please, it's not my intention to break the promises..*sob sob* -->"Kawan yang memaafkan dan memahami adalah kawan yang sejati"..itulah pegangan aku<-- *~* To Xuxu & Nabil - Thanx for being a good listener and understand my situation..>.<


xuxu a.k.a. zuzu.. my lovely lil' sis yg nakal & sengal cam aku!! hak2.. mis u so much!!

lagi sorg adik syg.. sana nabil.. sini nabil.. sume nabil.. luv u so much adik.. wek~

Buat Hana;
"Sorry masa ko kawin, aku x dapat tolong banyak. Aku tolong apa yang terdaya saja. Tapi, aku puas ati malam sebelum hari persandingan, aku sempat pegi uma ko & tolong pe yang patut dgn Inang. Congratulations Hana.

Congratulations for both of u (manuel & hana) - (hana, jgn lupe bgtau schedule ko 4 nex yer.. aku nk kawin, ko & manuel mesti datag tau!!)

Part of my x-schoolmates during hana's wedding 9 Aug 2008
From left-Ain, me, Ateh & As

Bila sikap pentingkan diri sendiri menguasai diri, ia akan merosakkan hubungan yang sedia ada. Think!!

p/s:

MY INMORTAL

I'm so tired of being here
Suppressed by all my childish fears
And if you have to leave
I wish that you would just leave
"cause my presence still lingers here
And it won't leave me alone

These wounds won't seem to heal
This pain is juat too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase

When you cried i'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream I'dfight away all of your fears
And I held your handthrough all of these years
But you still have
All of me

You used to captivate me
By your resonating life
Now I'd bound by the life that you've left behind
Your face it haunts
My once pleasant dreams
Your voice it chased away
All the sanity in me

I've tried so hard to tell myself that you're gone
But though you're still with me
I've been alone all along....

Attached herewith one of my favourite song. It's really can make me cried...
(alamak.. emo arr plak.. skempos tol!! ceyy~~)




1 comment:

Madam Robert said...

lol~* peknen dah si As? and ko plak pegang baby among mothers tu~* hehe.. dah teringin laa tu ek? ahakzx! aku later later lah.. baru cucuk implant, planning for 3 years.. tp kalau Manu nak baby thn depan, aku buang laa implant aku tu.. ;)

and still you helps a lot! from beginning with names and addresses, as well updated me on recents news of friends, and dropby to offer a hand, like hello~* always need some! haha.. and taxi too!! (hahaa) thanks Cah~*! great to have some friends who are not judging type, keep it that way, ok! ^^ muahsss~*

cheers~*